- CISA Adds One Known Exploited Vulnerability to Catalog
- #StopRansomware: MedusaLocker
- Mozilla Releases Security Updates for Firefox, Firefox ESR, and Thunderbird
- CISA Releases Guidance on Switching to Modern Auth in Exchange Online before October 1
- 2022 CWE Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Weaknesses
- CISA Adds Eight Known Exploited Vulnerabilities to Catalog
- Citrix Releases Security Updates for Hypervisor
- Malicious Cyber Actors Continue to Exploit Log4Shell in VMware Horizon Systems
- CISA Releases Cloud Security Technical Reference Architecture
- Google Releases Security Updates for Chrome
- Several Federal Agencies Set Quantum Research Consortium
- Chad: Wide-ranging investigation into embezzlement at national oil company
- An open letter to NSA Ajit Doval, who’s on a 5-day visit to Darjeeling
- United States Hispanic Business Council Congratulates Lubby Navarro, President of NALEO
- The 'top-secret' spy base right on our doorstep and you've probably driven past
- Amravati Blasphemy Killing: Victim Umesh’s Friend Yusuf Spread His Post on WhatsApp Group, Was Jealous Of His Success Due To Muslim Customers
- COVID-19: Israel's health minister recommends wearing masks indoors
- Biden 'failed to deter' Russian army in Ukraine & 'made mistake after mistake': Ex-US NSA
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Call to arms: It’s time for selfdefence, say ethnic nationalities
We’re always busy with something new and you can check it out here.
From sponsoring and appearing at events to winning new work, get the latest Cinteot news.
Cinteot partnered with Booz Allen Hamilton to win Task Order 9 on the DISA Program Executive Office – Mission Assurance (PEO-MA) BPA contract. Task Order
Cinteot is proud to announce that it has obtained its HUBZone certification from the Small Business Administration. The purpose of this certification is to support