- US: FBI Chief Urges Congress for Renewal of Foreign Surveillance Law About to Lapse
- FBI urges renewal of foreign surveillance law about to lapse
- Ukraine-Russia war – live: Putin ‘killing own troops with drones’ to prevent POW swaps
- 16 Celebrities Who Worked 9-to-5s Before Becoming Famous
- A spy agency that assumed employees would stick around for decades is getting comfortable with ones who come and go, Nakasone said in an interview.
- It’s (mostly) ‘over’: Tuberville lifts hold on military nominations, except some key 4-star posts
- FBI Director Warns Against Weakening US Surveillance Capabilities
- Tuberville ends blanket military holds — but Cyber Command has to wait
- US confirms Dy NSA raised Pannun issue with Indian officials
- Arlington home explosion: Suspect, 56, presumed dead after blast, police say
We’re always busy with something new and you can check it out here.
From sponsoring and appearing at events to winning new work, get the latest Cinteot news.
A new hacker team labelled Thrip by cyber security company Symantec has successfully infiltrated satellite, defense, and telecom companies using a “living off the land”
A recently discovered vulnerability created a way for hackers to add malicious code to a popular model of router manufactured by D-Link. The malware that
The security company Altr is looking to improve the world of corporate data security using blockchain technology. Altr has been in business since 2014 and
Cinteot to Provide Services for The Secretary of Defense Communications Office September 11, 2017 – Cinteot is pleased to announce the recent contract awarded to
Increasingly, there have been news headlines about companies losing information to hackers, or hackers taking information and holding it for ransom. The television provider