National Security Agency News
- What to Know About the TikTok Security Concerns
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- ATF ‘Acts as a Fifth Column for Gun Control Advocacy Groups,’ Witness Testifies at Congressional Hearing
- National Security Agency Aligns Defense Cloud Services
- This Fund Company You've Never Heard Of Is Blowing The Doors Off
- NSA Faces Volume, Skills Challenges Ahead of New Ambitious Hiring Program
- Hank Rearden of CONK! News Says, "Drive 45 for 45"
- TikTok Pleads for Its U.S. Future
- Assam: Security Beefed Up In Jail Where Amritpal Singh’s Associates Are Kept
- World News | China's Strategic Support Force Combines Elements of Cyber, Space, Psychological Warfare: Report
We’re always busy with something new and you can check it out here.
From sponsoring and appearing at events to winning new work, get the latest Cinteot news.
New hacker group attacks satellite, defense, and telecom companies
A new hacker team labelled Thrip by cyber security company Symantec has successfully infiltrated satellite, defense, and telecom companies using a “living off the land”
D-Link routers under attack by Internet of Things botnet
A recently discovered vulnerability created a way for hackers to add malicious code to a popular model of router manufactured by D-Link. The malware that
Altr begins work on blockchain technology for cybersecurity
The security company Altr is looking to improve the world of corporate data security using blockchain technology. Altr has been in business since 2014 and
Signature Checks exploit on Mac OS fixed
Mac OS has been vulnerable to malware through a flaw in the security signatures process for third-party developers. Digital signatures are a way for users
Cinteot Wins Contract from Department Of Defense Washington Headquarters Services
Cinteot to Provide Services for The Secretary of Defense Communications Office September 11, 2017 – Cinteot is pleased to announce the recent contract awarded to
HBO: Hackers Leak Game Of Thrones Episodes via Vulnerability
Increasingly, there have been news headlines about companies losing information to hackers, or hackers taking information and holding it for ransom. The television provider