- Joint cyber advisory issued for water treatment facilities
- Protecting Data
- South Jersey Candidate, Sean Pignatelli, Prepared to Unseat Van Drew in 2022 Midterm Election
- Rail roko agitation: Section 144 imposed in Lucknow; police warn of NSA over disruption of normalcy
- Former Army vice chief welcomes NSA meet on Afghanistan
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.
- Trump putsch was outcome of two-decade attack on constitutional rule and legality
- India invites Pakistan, China, Russia to NSA meeting on Afghanistan: report
- India plans to host NSA level meeting on Afghanistan.
- India likely to host NSA level talks on Afghanistan next month, Pakistan also invited
We’re always busy with something new and you can check it out here.
From sponsoring and appearing at events to winning new work, get the latest Cinteot news.
A new hacker team labelled Thrip by cyber security company Symantec has successfully infiltrated satellite, defense, and telecom companies using a “living off the land”
A recently discovered vulnerability created a way for hackers to add malicious code to a popular model of router manufactured by D-Link. The malware that
The security company Altr is looking to improve the world of corporate data security using blockchain technology. Altr has been in business since 2014 and
Cinteot to Provide Services for The Secretary of Defense Communications Office September 11, 2017 – Cinteot is pleased to announce the recent contract awarded to
Increasingly, there have been news headlines about companies losing information to hackers, or hackers taking information and holding it for ransom. The television provider